- 1451 Views
- No comments
Mercari is a mobile selling platform which emphasize on a buying and selling interface. It is based in San Francisco. It is available for free at either Google Play or the Apple Store it allows people to either buy or sell items through a Smart Phone. Children between the ages of 13 – 17 must have the consent of parents to use the Mercari App and allowed to participate in the buying/selling of items at the site.
To increase your company’s reach and form a profitable relationship in eCommerce platform, consider Future work technologies. If you want to know how to make create an app build like mercari know development cost we are here for you to whole information about Mercari.
WHAT IS MERCARI APP?
Mercari is the largest group of people shopping app from Japan, for any person to buy and sell anything, from anywhere in seconds. In Mercari app people can exchange their loved goods. Mercari to connect people who want to buy and sell things of emotional value through their mobile phones. Mercari has to turn into a leading marketplace that brings together millions of people every day.
The site is very similar to eBay. It is available for free at either Google Play or the Apple Store it allows people to either buy or sell items through a Smart Phone. Mercari aims to give a key by enable people to easily sell and purchase second hand items in a mobile marketplace with their smartphones.
HOW IT’S WORKS?
Mercari is the resale shopping app. In this App people buy and sell anything, from anywhere, within seconds from your phone fashion, electronics, jewelry, console games, new, pre-owned and hand-made items, and Mercari delivers. Listing your item is as simple as uploading a photo and adding a few details, with built-in features that help you easily print out shipping labels and quickly drop packages in the mail. The individual when registering an account for the first time would be asked to enter a full name, gender, phone number for verification purposes, a physical and a confirmed email address.
In order to sell a product at Mercari through the App, on the Smart Phone/Android device, the individual would:
1). Snap a photo of the item to be sold.
2). Enter a few details about the item which would include:
A). the dimension of the item.
B). the item’s brand (example using the handbag could be Louis Vuitton).
C). the condition of the item.
D). Proof of authenticity of the item.
3). Once this is done the item would then be made available to any interested purchasers.
4). When a buyer has been verified, the seller would then be responsible for shipping the product using either FedEx or USPS. Mercari would also have available prepaid shipping labels.
HOW DOES MERCARI PROTECT BUYERS AND SELLERS?
It offers a make safe and responsive Phone marketplace for community. Mercari does not release payments until the buyer receives the item, and both buyer and seller rate each other. If an item received is not as described in the listing, a buyer may request a full refund within 3 days from receipt of the item.
Buyers are just confined if they follow the Buyer procedure:
- Do not buy forbidden items
- Talk with your seller and gather information about the item’s condition prior to purchase
- Ask about defects, rips, tears, dents, stains, odors, or other damage
- Request a tracking number if your seller ships on their own
- Scrutinize the item upon delivery and do not rate your seller unless you are satisfied
- You have 3 days from the delivery date to request a return.
Mercari offer a marketplace to put up for sale your personal items. Its provides shipping options with an insurance value up to $100.Once the item is confirmed as delivered, your buyer rates you.Follow the Seller approach and remember that all sales are final upon your buyers rating.
- Register a legal item owned by the seller
- Advertising of the item must not breach any local, state or federal regulations
- The item must not be on Mercari’s proscribed Items list
- If required, the seller must remove all rights to or any limits on the merchandise at time of purchase
- For most favorable sales, provide a detailed item description including Size
Proof of authenticity
- Provide clear photos taken by the seller must be actual, not stock, photos of the item
- Always provide a valid tracking number
- Seller must ship the item within 3 days of purchase
- Verify delivery through a valid tracking number
- Mercari is not responsible for orders sent without valid tracking
- Sellers must request a Direct Deposit transfer in order to receive their funds
Ready for you
We explained how to make create an app build like Mercari know development cost. Future work technologies always here and ready to make your dream mobile app. we are always to take your business at high levels with the help of an exceptionally appealing and successful iOs and android phone application. Don’t hesitate to Contact Us
Map Heading Include Here
Our Happy Clients
We are so proud to serve these clients and to delight them with our service
We are trusted by Startups, Enterprise and Agencies.
Submit your resume
Thanks for considering Career at Future Work Technologies. Please complete the form below so that we can connect with you.
– All Right Reserved.