- 225 Views
- No comments
Realtor.com (stylized as realtor.com) is a real estate listings website operated by the News Corporation subsidiary Move, Inc. and based in Santa Clara, California. The site launched as the Realtor Information Network in 1995, serving as a closed network for members of the National Association of Realtors.
It relaunched in 1996 as a public website displaying property listings. Since then, Realtor.com claims to have become the largest website in the United States for real estate listings, and in 2016 was valued at $2.5 billion by Morgan Stanley. The website’s advertising campaigns have been recognized by Adweek and the Webby Awards.
Realtor.com has more local homes for sale than any other home buying app. Find homes for sale near you with listings updated in real time with our award-winning app! Estimate local home prices with the mortgage calculator, filter your searches, get notified when houses near you go on sale and more.
Whether home buying is new to you, you’re finding room for your growing family, or you want to check value estimates on properties in local neighborhoods, the Realtor.com app provides an easy-to-use home search experience tailored to your needs.
The Real Estate app from Realtor.com lets you find nearby homes, real estate & open house listings from the MLS. Search local homes for sale by school or district, draw a search area on the map or use custom filters like days on market, square footage & more. Find homes nearby and in neighborhoods you’ll love.
Check mortgage rates and monthly costs with ease. The mortgage calculator lets you know how much you’ll pay, so you find a home within your budget. Credit score, income, and monthly expenses play a big factor in your mortgage rate. Filter homes by price to see what you can afford.
Search homes for sale, nearby neighborhoods, prices & schools to find your dream home. See nearby home prices instantly with our augmented reality feature, image recognition tool and 3D home tours!
Realtor.com Homes for Sale Features:
MLS Real Estate App
- Browse real estate listings with big, beautiful home photos
- MLS real estate listings include details like price, sales history, property tax, school information & more
- Real Estate search filters include days on market, hardwood floors, swimming pool & more
- Calculate commute time to work and account for traffic
- Search for homes by drawing a search area directly on the map
- Hide home listings you know you aren’t interested in
House Buying Updates & Notifications
- Real estate notification alerts on price reductions & new listings
- House listings updated in real time! 90% of real estate listings updated every 15 minutes
- See MLS real estate listings, price-reduced homes for sale & foreclosures as they’re updated
- Real estate agents can contact you via phone, email & text
- Search properties and homes for sale
- Property value and tax history of each home
- Home value estimates for off-market properties
Augmented Reality Listing Info – Street Peek
- Home prices & neighborhood details in augmented reality!
- View houses for sale by holding the Street Peek camera up to see the price, square footage & more!
- Calculate mortgage, property tax & insurance with the Monthly Cost Calculator
- Check mortgage rates for your property
- A credit score doesn’t have to stop you from finding a home – filter by price
For Sale Sign Image Recognition – Sign Snap
- See home listing details & photos instantly when you snap a photo of a for sale sign
- Home property listing details include price, square footage & more
3D Home Tours
- 3D home tours (where offered by listing agent) – More 3D home tours added often!
- Filter real estate listings with immersive 3D home tours
House Buying – Your Best Decision-Making Resource
- Search homes by school name or district
- Crime map – view crime levels in neighborhoods
- Find homes for sale using the “Hide Pending/Contingent” filter
Open House & More
- Open house times & directions
- Realtor.com streams to TV with Chrome cast
- Save home searches & listings to access on phone or computer
Business Model of Real Estate Websites
The business model of a Real Estate listing website revolves around connecting property buyers with sellers. The company’s business model focuses on selling advertising and leads to agents and brokers. It saves time and efforts of both the parties and bridges the gap between them. The broker/seller lists the property on the website which is available to the people looking to buy/rent.
So the basic function that a Real estate listing website performs is: –
• Rent property
• Sell Property
• Buy property
Process for Buyers
Select the City/ Region/ Country where they want to rent/buy property
Choose the property suitable for you among the entire list of properties
If you haven’t registered on the website then register with your phone number and email id.
After you have registered yourself an automatic message is sent to the seller to contact you
If that does not happen then, the contact number of the seller is available for you
Contact the seller and fix appointment
Process for Sellers
Register on the website
List the property on the website by mentioning the locality and the address
Fill in all the details of your property i.e. number of rooms, property size, the number of floors etc.
Fill in the contact details and your property will be listed on the website
Popular Property listing websites
Houses for sale
Subscription fees – The revenue model of a property listing website is channeled through brokers. Most websites provide a subscription model to the broker who wants to list their property on the portal. This model allows the broker to list as many properties they want under a certain package which also gives an extra advantage to the website owner as they get a comprehensive list of properties.
Featured Listing – Another easy way to add revenue is by providing feature listing option to brokers as well as individuals. Those sellers who wish to make a quick sale can brand their property on the homepage of the website. Brokers, as well as individuals, will get attracted to this revenue model as listing your property on the homepage of the website can attract a lot of buyers on the property and drive sales.
Enjoy Plenty of Other Features
- Log in with Facebook or email to save your searches & favorite homes to access on your mobile device or at www.realtor.com
- Receive home value estimates for off-market properties, with 90% of property listings updated every 15 minutes & other real estate and rental listings updated at least once per day
- iPad Redesign – New tab bar, full-screen list view and ability to multi-task
- Contacted List – Easily access listings you have reached out to in the My Listings tab
- Hot Homes – Indicates which listings will sell quickly!
- 2018 Stevie Awards Gold winner for Real Estate Apps
- 2018 Appy Awards finalist for Lifestyle Apps
Reasons why your real estate sales business will start to gain more benefits with a mobile app:
- You can provide exceptional value to your clients like never before!
- Build your brand
- Stand above the competition
- Connect better with your clients
- Target your market more accurately
We can help you!
So, we explained realtor business and revenue model. If your aim is to start-up and build the next chartbuster on-demand mobile apps like Realtor, then contact us today. Our expert team will listen you. Our experience, consultative approach towards the business in the field of on demand apps can help you shape an outstanding and scalable on demand apps. Hire us for your dream on-demand mobile app development now, by choosing us as your technology partner.
Map Heading Include Here
Our Happy Clients
We are so proud to serve these clients and to delight them with our service
We are trusted by Startups, Enterprise and Agencies.
Overall it was a great experience. Future work produced a world class product for us.Read More
The team is the biggest asset you guys bring to your customers. The knowledge of theRead More
I really don’t know if I can possibly have all the right words to describe Future wRead More
Future work technologies did an excellent job in terms of building to our specific reRead More
Future work is so much more than a company that will develop your app. It is difficulRead More
Submit your resume
Thanks for considering Career at Future Work Technologies. Please complete the form below so that we can connect with you.
– All Right Reserved.