- 48 Views
- No comments
Tim Hortons Inc. (known as Tim Hortons Cafe and Bake Shop in some countries) is a fast food restaurant chain, specializing in coffee and doughnuts items. It is Canada’s largest quick service restaurant chain; as of December 31, 2018, it had a total of 4,846 restaurants in 14 countries. The company has its headquarters in Toronto, Ontario. The company was founded in 1964 in Hamilton, Ontario, by Canadian hockey player Tim Horton (1930–1974) and Jim Charade (1934–2009), after an initial venture in hamburger restaurants. In 1967, Horton partnered with investor Ron Joyce (1930–2019), who assumed control over operations after Horton died in 1974. Joyce expanded the chain into a multi-billion dollar franchise. Tim Hortons aims to offer superior quality products and services for its customers and communities through leadership, innovation and partnerships.
- Tims Horton Donuts
- Tim Donuts Limited
- The TDL Group
- May 17, 1964; 55 years ago
- Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
- Tim Horton
- Ron Joyce
- Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- 4,846 (December 31, 2018)
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- United Kingdom
- United States
- Alex Behring (CEO)
- (Chairman of Restaurant Brands International)(CEO)
- José Cil
- (CEO of Restaurant Brands International)
- Alex Macedo
- (President of Tim Hortons)
- Wendy’s International (1995–2006)
- Restaurant Brands
- International (2014–present)
- TimHortons.com (2018)
Vision and Mission
“Our vision is to be the quality leader in everything we do” ▪ “The main focus is to excel in the food industry and get innovative products and to enhance the existing services. We constantly strive to be the best through determination and passion.”
Our guiding mission is to deliver superior quality and services for guests and communities, leadership, innovation and partnership
- Establish a leadership position in sustainability that reflects our commitment to doing the right thing
- Understand stakeholder perspectives on any given issue and consider views in decision-making
- Minimize the potentially negative impacts of our operations
- Create positive change that benefits individuals, communities, the planet and our business
What is the Tim Hortons® app?
The Tim Hortons® app makes it easy to order and pay. Select and customize your favorite food and drinks, choose your preferred participating Tim Hortons® location, and pay — all from the app! If you’re already at a participating Tim Hortons® location, just scan the barcode on your phone to pay. It’s everything you love about Tim Hortons® — now easier, faster, and more personal.
Benefit of Tim Hortons App
It’s ordering made easy. Save time by ordering on your phone whenever, wherever you like, scan to pay in participating restaurants, and more! We are constantly updating the app with new features — stay tuned!
- After just seven eligible purchases, receive your choice of a FREE coffee, tea or baked good. Keep checking for more special offers to come. It’s time to reward your routine!
- Scan for Tims® Rewards
- A digital version of your loyalty card that you can scan easily when ordering in the restaurant – never miss an opportunity to earn rewards.
- Scan to Pay
- Save time and pay for your order right from the app — no need to carry cash or a credit card!
- Take Out, Dine In or Drive Thru
- Choose your pick-up method. Payment is completed in-app, so you can grab your order to go, or dine in with us. Your choice!
Future Work Technologies we serve in every industry for example, food and restaurants industries, on demand economy services, online shopping and E-commerce industry and hotel or hospitality industry. We create iOS and Android mobile application for every business and develop a website.
Tim Hortons Business Model
The Tim Hortons business model is time-tested and different from that of most quick service restaurant companies. This model has helped create a 50-year history of growth and strong performance.
The Tim Hortons business model includes significant levels of real estate control and vertical integration, supporting our highly franchised business. We believe that each aspect of our model contributes to our success and creates system advantages, while also generating system benefits and value for our Restaurant Owners.
Our Restaurant Owners are the heart of our system. We believe the quality, commitment and engagement of our Restaurant Owners set us apart from other corporate and franchised systems. Virtually all of our system is franchised (more than 99%) except for a very small number of corporately-run restaurants used primarily for training purposes. We work collaboratively with our Restaurant Owners to collectively grow our system, and we work hard to foster positive relationships and mutual success.
Our Value Chain
In 2014, we operated five distribution centers located across Canada (Langley, BC; Calgary, AB; Guelph, ON; Kingston, ON; Debert, NS) that supply various combinations of dry, frozen and refrigerated products to our restaurants. In the U.S., we supply similar products to our restaurants through third-party distributors. Our operations also include coffee-roasting plants in Rochester, NY and Hamilton, ON, as well as a fondant and fills manufacturing facility in Oakville, ON.
Success Factors for Tim Hortons
Tim Hortons has been famous for its high quality as well as taste of the coffee that they give to the customers. Apart from Coffee, from time to time, Tim Hortons offers various other products to the customers. This included the ice creams that Tim Hortons sold from the tie up with Cold Stone Creamery as well the non-coffee beverages that it offered to customers. As Tim Hortons had started initially keeping office people in mind, they were famous for their quick delivery of orders. Being famous for its freshness as well as on time delivery, Tim Hortons commands high Customer Loyalty.
- Tim Hortons initially made itself a major player in the coffee market in Canada were they captured the major market share with 3500 stores.
- For entry into U.S.A, initially they tied up with Wendy’s starting joints where both brands were present in the same building.
- After this, the signed a contract with Cold Stone Creamery under which, both companies shall sell the products of the other company via there outlets.
- Merged with Burger King in 2014 which has helped it enter the markets where Burger King is already present. Also this has helped with product innovation that has helped it bring more products for its customers.
Tim Hortons uses a promotion strategy that result in an increase in brand loyalty, and repeat purchases. Tim Horton’s achieves this by implementing promotions that focus on advertising specific products, combinations, or by offering free products at next purchase. Further, the central theme behind their promotion strategy is also their differentiating aspects, an organization that offers high quality products, at reasonable prices. With the integrated use of radio, television, online advertising, and event sponsorship, as well as highly visible community care programs, Tim’s is able to build their brand image, and market their promotions effectively. Tim Hortons spends approximately 3.5% of Canadian restaurant sales on their advertising budget.
We can do for you!
If you have any question in your mind you can directly contact our expert team. They are always ready for solution to your query regarding website development or mobile application development.
Map Heading Include Here
Our Happy Clients
We are so proud to serve these clients and to delight them with our service
We are trusted by Startups, Enterprise and Agencies.
Overall it was a great experience. Future work produced a world class product for us.Read More
The team is the biggest asset you guys bring to your customers. The knowledge of theRead More
I really don’t know if I can possibly have all the right words to describe Future wRead More
Future work technologies did an excellent job in terms of building to our specific reRead More
Future work is so much more than a company that will develop your app. It is difficulRead More
Submit your resume
Thanks for considering Career at Future Work Technologies. Please complete the form below so that we can connect with you.
– All Right Reserved.