- 858 Views
- No comments
With mobile phone usage growing continuously in recent years, businesses have had to quickly respond to the burgeoning demand of products and services on portable devices. Founded in 2005 by J.C. Butler and Sim Whatley, Dubizzle is a classifieds platform focused on the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Dubizzle started focusing on mobile in 2014 and the platform has now established itself as a mobile-first company, with 63% of users using its mobile apps daily. In the UAE Dubizzle app is among the top three shopping apps on IOS and currently stands as the #1 lifestyle app on Android. Mobile technology permits our users to find and create better opportunities, and makes their buying, selling and upgrading experience more fun and exciting. Dubizzle is known for more than just buying and selling. Many users find friends and even partners through sale transactions.
Dubizzle is a Dubai based company and largest user generated classified and community portal in the United Arab Emirates which offers content in Property listings, Job vacancies. Dubizzle is currently operating in Egypt, Algeria, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, Lebanon, Jordan, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar and Tunisia. Founded in 2006, OLX is a Global online classifieds platform that is also owned by Naspers. The site has 240 million users with more than 17 billion monthly visits, and is available in 106 countries around the globe, including India, Brazil, Kenya, Poland and Indonesia.
OLX has had its sights set on the MENA region for quite some time, and, after working with Dubizzle for two years, decided that now is the right time to make the move. Dubizzle – now OLX – has 3 million monthly ads, with 90 million monthly searches. A significant number of ads come from Egypt alone, and 1.5 million are for cars.
About 40 percent of UAE’s residents visit the website, and the average visit is for 20 minutes. Encouraged by these numbers, the company’s current strategy shifted to focusing on the automobile industry, considering to be the most lucrative.
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST TO PLACE AN AD?
Most ads on Dubizzle are free. However, the first time you place an ad on Dubizzle, you will be asked to send an activation SMS that may chargeable to you.
There are five section where you can post your ads:
1) The Property for Sale section. It will cost you 249 AED per ad to post in this section and your ad will be live on the site for 2 months with the refresh facility, meaning, you can push your ad to the top list every after seven days. After the last refresh date, your ad will still be live for another 2 months.
2) Property For Rent (Agents only): You will start with a free package of 5 daily listings with 1 free daily credit, if you wish to have packages are available online.
3) Property For Rent (Landlord only): Each ad will cost you 249 AED per ad. You can place as many rental property ads as a landlord at any given time. And as an added value your listing will be automatically refreshed 8 times over the month, to move it to the top of its section.
4) Rooms for Rent (Flatmates): Each ad will cost you 49 AED as an added value, your ad will be live on the site for 30 days unless you decide to delete it sooner and will get 3 refreshes within the first 10 days from date posted.
5) Used Cars for sale: Classic Package costs 199 AED. (Prices vary depending on the package you choose)
6) Jobs: It will cost you 149 AED per ad (If you need more than one ad you can email email@example.com ).
At Future Work Technologies, we deliver you cost effective services with stringent quality checks to create an enriching Web and Mobile experience. If you want to know how much Does It Cost to Make an App like Dubizzle Contact Us Today
Map Heading Include Here
Our Happy Clients
We are so proud to serve these clients and to delight them with our service
We are trusted by Startups, Enterprise and Agencies.
Overall it was a great experience. Future work produced a world class product for us.Read More
The team is the biggest asset you guys bring to your customers. The knowledge of theRead More
I really don’t know if I can possibly have all the right words to describe Future wRead More
Future work technologies did an excellent job in terms of building to our specific reRead More
Future work is so much more than a company that will develop your app. It is difficulRead More
Submit your resume
Thanks for considering Career at Future Work Technologies. Please complete the form below so that we can connect with you.
– All Right Reserved.